CovertHart :: Careers > Help Desk Level I, II & III
Careers > Help Desk Level I, II & III
About The Position
CovertHart is seeking Help Desk Technicians at all levels to provide technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software. The candidate will be based out of the Miami, FL location while providing remote & on-site support to all assigned customers. Candidate will also travel locally approximately 10-25% of the time.
- Make sure that every customer receive a satisfying experience through a professional, outgoing and personable attitude.
- Resolve technical issues with Technical Security Products and Systems by applying advanced troubleshooting. Additionally, the candidate will provide after-hours support when needed.
- Ensure that all relevant communication, documents and files related to the case are accurately archived in the support system under the appropriate case number.
- Actively participate in and contribute to internal technical support efforts and special projects (including testing of new products).
- Provide timely & accurate status updates to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Represent expectations, intentions, and attitudes of customers, manufacturers and co-workers accurately.
- 5+ years experience in the technical field.
- Good analytical skills and an aptitude for creative problem solving.
- Must exhibit excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Spanish, Portuguese, or Hebrew, speaking and writing skills highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills to support end-users.
- Good technical understanding and practical experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Exposure and basic understanding of IP Network technologies.
- Work experience in hardware and software support.
- Windows Server 2012 and higher at the level to build, maintain and troubleshoot servers.
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 client desktops.
- Active Directory management.
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM and patch management solutions
- System monitoring solutions.
- Imaging systems and building workstations.
- Troubleshooting failed systems, including servers/desktops/routers/switches.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and lift up to 50 pounds to lift & install equipment.